Covid Safety Info
Infection control is a top priority in our practice, we have followed recommendations made by the CDC and OSHA as well as the MN Department of Public Health to create policies to keep everyone safe and comfortable while receiving treatment.
You will see many changes when you are in for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and Team Members. For example:
- Mobile Waiting Room: Patients are asked to wait in their vehicles and text 952-479-0043 when they arrive. When the doctor is ready for you, the office will text you an invitation to come into the clinic.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing: Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or to wash their hands immediately upon entering the clinic. You will find hand sanitizer in many accessible places in the clinic. Additionally, we will offer hand sanitizer or hand washing as you leave.
- PPE: We ask that all patients wear a mask, if you are unable to bring your own, a mask will be provided for you while in the clinic. All Premier Team Members are required to wear masks as well. We also request that you bring your own shorts, if needed, for treatment.
- Patient and Employee Screening: Patients will undergo a temperature check and several COVID-19 screening questions. Premier Team Members will undergo the same screening procedures when they arrive at work each day. This is for safety of all patients and Team Members.
- Social Distancing: Many steps have been taken to ensure social distancing in the office including: staggering appointment times, having fewer doctors in the clinic at the same time, creating a safety barrier in the waiting room, and 6 foot social distancing reminders on the floor.
- Disinfecting: We continue to use hospital grade germicidal cleaners in all of our treatment rooms and rehab area. We have expanded our disinfecting protocols to include the entire office, specifically the waiting room, bathroom and high touch areas within the clinic.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 952-479-0043 or Contact Us.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.