Premier Sports & Spine
COVID safety info
Infection control is a top priority in our practice. We have followed recommendations made by the CDC and OSHA as well as the Minnesota Department of Public Health to create policies to keep everyone safe and comfortable while receiving treatment.
We have made many changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing: Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or to wash their hands immediately upon entering the clinic. You will find hand sanitizer in many accessible places in the clinic. Additionally, we will offer hand sanitizer or hand washing as you leave.
- PPE: We suggest that if you are not fully vaccinated that you wear a mask. For those who are fully vaccinated, wearing a mask is your choice. All Premier Team Members are required to wear masks. We request that you bring your own shorts, if needed, for treatment.
- Employee Screening: Patients will undergo several COVID-19 screening questions. Premier Team Members will undergo the same screening procedures when they arrive at work each day. This is for safety of all patients and Team Members.
- Outside Air: The direct flow of outside fresh air into the clinic and treatment rooms assists to create a safe environment for all.
- Disinfecting: We continue to use hospital grade germicidal cleaners in all of our treatment rooms and rehab area. We have expanded our disinfecting protocols to include the entire office, specifically the waiting room, bathroom and high touch areas within the clinic.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 952-479-0043 or Contact Us.