Chiropractic Care and Quality of SleepPosted on by news
Chiropractic care is often thought of natural treatment for spinal disorders. But not many of us know that chiropractic care can improve quality of sleep as well. Sleeplessness is one of the most common problems many adults face in modern times. Consequently, you face fatigue, lack of concentration, high risk of illnesses etc. If you are one of the many sufferers of sleep troubles, you need to figure out the causes and solutions to the problem.
The Eden Prairie Chiropractors give the best chiropractic care which enhances your sleep quality. Let’s look at some causes of sleeplessness and how a chiropractic routine can help you.
- Insomnia: You can suffer from Insomnia for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it even gets really difficult to figure out the exact reason for Insomnia. It can be caused due to excessive worry, high levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The very first sign of Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep. For instance, you may keep awake for hours even after trying hard to fall asleep. Another sign indicative of Insomnia is waking up in the middle of the night and not falling asleep again. Insomnia is the inability to sleep peacefully or without disturbance. So if you toss and turn a lot with little sleep, Insomnia can be the reason.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep Apnea occurs when there is a slight obstruction in your breath during sleep. As a result, it causes a pause in breathing and an awakening sensation in you. The major causes of this sleep disorder can be obesity, head trauma, and shape of your mouth. If you suffer from sleep apnea, you may experience the following-
- Sudden waking and gasping for air to breathe properly;
- Snoring excessively while sleeping;
- Feeling sleeping during the day;
- Extreme dryness in the mouth upon waking up;
- Pauses in breathing during the night’s sleep.
How Chiropractic Care Helps
Chiropractic care can help you improve both the quantity and quality of sleep. We generally associate chiropractic care with treating pain in areas of the neck, back, and joints. If you are suffering from pain in any of these areas, chiropractic care can improve your sleep cycle. The chiropractors correct the misalignments in the spine, thus releasing pain and tension. As a result, it increases comfort and relaxation, making sound sleep possible for you.
Chiropractic care helps your nervous system function without any hindrance. This will properly regulate your sleep hormone levels thus inducing a good night’s sleep.
Chiropractic care is not a cure for sleeplessness but removes interference from the nervous system. This in turn positively affects your sleep and also prevents many other unwanted conditions.
If you want to improve your quality of sleep, you should find chiropractors near you. The Eden Prairie Chiropractors are friendly professionals who care for your health and well-being as much as you do.
At Premiere Sports and Spine Center, you get the best chiropractic services at affordable prices. Getting quality chiropractic care leads to better sleep and a healthy body.
Fix an appointment today to start your chiropractic care routine.